Put some text here ...

Put some text here ...

Put some text here ...

  • Vote for our site!
  • Top 100 Blogs
  • Hit Counter

    Tuesday, June 20, 2006

    Kiss My Ass DVDRip

    Kiss My Ass Featuring: Sophia, Chloe Dior, Cherokee, Vanilla Skye, Lucy Thai, Eve Lawrence dvd time: 110 min dvd size: 1150 mb studio: Babydoll Summary: When a girl tells you to "Kiss My Ass", it usually means get lost. Well this time they mean it literally so pucker up. Little Lucy Thai leads the way down the ass kissing lane. We also feature anal queen Chloe Dior and new 18-year-old stars Vanilla, Sophia & Eve Lawrence. Each of the six scenes has the girl explaining why you should kiss her ass. The final scenes features Cherokee...possible the finest ass in the business.



























    Get Kiss.My.Ass-DVDRip.torrent

    Comments on "Kiss My Ass DVDRip"

     

    post a comment