Put some text here ...

Put some text here ...

Put some text here ...

  • Vote for our site!
  • Top 100 Blogs
  • Hit Counter

    Sunday, June 25, 2006

    DD's And Derrieres XviD-SPiCE


    Description:
    "I had a blast working on this project. I got fucked by hot chicks and big dicks. The three-girl scene was all dripping wet pussies getting filled with toys and tongues. Travis fucks Shyla hard leaving no holes unfilled, while Sasha plows Lisa's derriere...and she had plenty to plow. I learned a little French while getting fucked by Jean, who told me I am the reason he came to America, (LOL). What a compliment. Love you Jean. You can fuck me anytime! This is one of my favorite movies yet, and has plenty of meterial to get you off. That's why I'm here, remember?"
    Info Link
























    Get DDs.And.Derrieres.XviD-SPiCE.torrent

    Comments on "DD's And Derrieres XviD-SPiCE"

     

    post a comment